Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Unbelievable by Sara Shepard


    “A” is dead. The mystery is over- oh wait, no it’s not. Mona Vanderwaal was “A” but she died when the all the girls found out who she is. Unfortunately for the for girls (Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, and Emily Fields.) there is a new “A” in town and is worse then ever. “A” has been torturing these girls with old secrets for a month now and just when they think everything is over, it gets worse. REWIND! Okay so Hanna gets hit by a car and “A” was the person driving the car and she gets dumped by her best friend which happened to be Mona Vanderwaal. Aria finally becomes friends with her parents again. Emily gets shipped off to Iowa. And Spencer is up for a Golden Orchid award.

    I think people should read this book because there is always so much drama, mystery, lies, and tricks. Also everyone that I know has gotten hooked on the series. The book isn’t a hard read but it definitely is a really fun one. 

By Nicole F.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great book and a great book review. You are my writing idol. I read this book and it was great. I hope you know that you are the most amazing person in the world.
    Love, Nicole F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good book review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to read this so bad! where can i get this so called book? Thanks Nicole!





    -Joey t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, Amazing book review. I have never seen or read the pretty little lair series, but after reading this review i'm going to find it he book and read the whole series. you did amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this book and I agree! I couldn't put it down! I love PLL more then you bbyg ;*

    *Avaa

    ReplyDelete