Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Switched by Jessica Wollman

      
             Reviewed by: Helena H.

Have you ever met someone you looked similar to? Have you ever wanted to switch lives with them. Then this is the book for you! Well, the book, Switched, introduces main characters Laura Mellon and Willa Pogue. Snobby Willa lives on the luxurious side of Conneticut (since her parents are filthy rich), while Sweet Laura lives in a run-down apartment. Willa and Laura want to switch lives, though will boys, parents and an expensive private school get in they way?
I liked this book because it showed a lot of potential. The “twins” (Willa and Laura) were able to fit into each others lives perfectly (with some problems)! There’s a lot of suspense and real life action going on here. This book makes me think about how friends are important in life and how it’s great to tell the truth (sometimes)!

                   

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your review on the book: "Switched". After reading your response, I really want to read that story. Reading your book review made me wonder how it would feel to switch places with someone who looked exactly like me. Although the title of the book seems boring, your review makes the book sound better than the title implies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you did your video based on the book. After seeing it I would really like to get this book and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your animoto. the song went along so well with your video. i really want to read the book now.

    ReplyDelete