Friday, June 8, 2012

Beastly Alex Flinn

Review By: Emerson O'Connor The book I chose for my book report that I gave 5 stars is Beastly by: Alex Flinn. The reason I chose this book is because I think it teaches an important message to many people who read the book. The book is about a boy named Kyle Kingsley who is in high school. He is a very arrogant and full-of-himself kind of person. His dad is rich and Kyle basically gets whatever he wants. He also doesn’t treat people very good at school. He thinks he rules the school. But that will soon all change. He messed with the wrong person. A girl named Kendra in Kyles class is a witch. But Kyle didn’t know that. He tricked her into going to the dance with him, but it turns out he wasn’t going with her at all. Kendra saw the arrogant side of Kyle. She cast a spell on him that turned into a beast. Till he found someone who loved him for his personality, not his looks. The main lesson here is, don't judge a book by it's cover

2 comments:

  1. I like how the music fit with the mood of the book. It's scary but then it's also interesting. Nice trailer!

    ReplyDelete