Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Me At The Boardwalk, Erin Haft By: Elizabeth Santourian

This year I read a very good book. Its now my favorite book I have ever read. This book is called Meet Me At The Boardwalk, By Erin Haft. If I could rate this book, It would be 5 out of 5 stars. This book is about three best friends, Jade, Miles and Megan. They all met on the boardwalk when they were all nine years old, so the boardwalk obviously means a lot to them. Now a man wants to tear the boardwalk down, and they have to stop them. While Megan is in love with Miles, and Jade and Miles are hiding a BIG secret from Megan. The protagonist is Jade and she if fun, and outgoing. Megan is shy, and really nice. And Miles is fun and a good friend. Jade reminds me of my cousin because she is outgoing just like her. I read this book in FOUR DAYS. It was that good!! And I usually hate books, but I couldn't put it down. If I were you I would buy and read this book for your summer reading book. It touched me a lot. When I finished this book I was upset because I really didn't want it to finish. So if you want to find out Miles and Jades HUGE secret they are hiding away from Megan, read this book now, then pass it on to a friend.

1 comment:

  1. this review and movie made me want to to read the book. I enjoyed it very much, and I liked the music!

    ReplyDelete