Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hatchet by Robert Belli




Hatchet
Robert Belli


Will Brian make it out of the forest alive? Will he make it back to his family? The protagonist is Brian. Brian survives a crash in the canadian forest and has to survive and hope someone rescues him. I think this book was good but a bit slow at times. Brian goes on a plane ride with one other person who is the pilot of the plane. The plane crashes due to the pilot having a hard attack and the pilot dies. The boat crashes in water so it is hard for Brian to access supplies. He has to survive in the wilderness for a long long time until someone finally rescues him. This book reminds me of Lost, a TV series because in both of these stories someone is stranded and know one knows where they are. I would definitely without a doubt recommend this book the my friends.


Honorable Mention:
The Hunger Games
Thunder From The Sea
Dogsong

2 comments:

  1. I liked your animoto it makes me want to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music in this! it matches the theme of the book really well. I think I'll try and read this book this summer.

    ReplyDelete