Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Most Excellent Year By: Steve Kluger


Review By : Sajda A.



            My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger is one of those books that you would read while on the beach relaxing. A nice, interesting book that leaves you wanting for more. I personally loved My Most Excellent Year because it wasn’t one of those predictable books. It was really interesting to follow the adventures the three teens T.C., Augie, and Alejandra. It was also a coincidence that this all took place in Brookline, Massachusetts and how T.C. liked the Boston Red Sox. I like the Red Sox too but he is what we call a dedicated fan. The friendship between T.C. and Augie was great and very strong, they considered each other as brothers more than friends and so did their parents. They help each other so much throughout the book, they would give each other advice on what the other should do, as well as if it was the right decision or not. Alejandra on the other hand was “the new kid”. In the beginning she didn’t really like, T.C. because he was too much of a jerk. Though after she got to know him they became good friends, as well as Augie and Alejandra. I highly recommend reading this book. 

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds really interesting I think I will read this over the summer and even if its not for summer reading I could read it for please. -Elsie

    ReplyDelete