Friday, June 14, 2013

100% offical Justin Bieber Just Getting Started By: Justin Bieber

Review By: Madelyn L.         
June 12, 2013
           How is it possible to go from a boy living in a small town in Canada to a famous singer?  Justin Bieber proved that it is possible.  But how?  How did he do it?  How?  How?  How? YOUTUBE! Justin Bieber became famous off of YouTube he posted a video of him singing to YouTube not thinking anybody would see it but some family relatives but that’s not what happened. A guy found him on there and made him famous. This book tells his journey on the road and the entire life situation he faces. if you love justin bieber this book is great for you.
           If you want to know all about Justin read the book 100% Official Justin Bieber:  Just Getting Started to find out his whole story.

Honorable mention:
100% official justin bieber: my world
Loser
The Bread Winner

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your hook or the many questions at the beginning of your review. I would never usually interested in Justin Bieber books but maybe if I had a little more info I would. I also like how you didn't give too much info away about the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie!! I really enjoyed reading your book review. I also really liked the hook, it really drew me in. Maybe I'll read his story, sounds kinda interesting, actually!! haha.

    ReplyDelete