Friday, June 14, 2013

Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix


Reviewed by Renee S.  

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MISSING

A mysterious letter. 6 words, 7 syllables, a letter that came for 13 year old, adopted Jonah one day in the mail when he was with his friend Chip. When Chip receives the same letter, they begin to ask questions. Chip discovers he is adopted like Jonah. While investigating the unique adoptions of not only theirs but many adoptions that are quite similar, they come across information that could result in the end of time as we know it.

This book was spectacular! I am often very picky when it comes to the books I read and Found is definitely worth reading. I have recommended this book to my class and got two people into the series already. I plan to get more people to read The Missing series.

Book recommendations:

SENT by Margaret Peterson Haddix

No comments:

Post a Comment