Friday, June 14, 2013

I Know What You Did Last Summer By Lois Duncan


I Know What You Did Last Summer    By: Lois Duncan
Reviewed by: Kerri T.

I read the attention catching book,
I Know What You Did Last Summer.  It’s about a girl named Julie and her boyfriend named Ray, also Helen and her boyfriend named Barry. One summer there driving home from a party and they were a little drunk and probably shouldn't have been driving, but they turned a corner and hit a little boy named David on a bike! They all panicked, David was just laying there, they didn't know whether to call the cops or not...and they didn't because Ray was old enough to go to jail, because he was the oldest. Then they drove away.
A year later Julie gets a letter in the mail that says “I know what you did last summer.” Should they be scared? Did someone find out?
I liked this book because, it’s a mystery and scary book and I really enjoy those kinds of books. A theme that really helps me understand this book better is DUI (driving under the influence).

HONORABLE MENTION:
Wonder
Hunger Games
Holes
Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This book sounds really good! I'm curious to find out what happens and how it ends. I wonder who saw them... Haha. Nice job, Kerri!!

    ReplyDelete