Monday, April 11, 2011

cut patricia McCormick

A review by Anais k.
Cut by:Patricia McCormick
* * * * *

       This book is about a 15-year-old girl named Callie who got sent to residential treatment faculty for teens for cutting herself. Callie hasn’t said a word since she’s gotten there not even to her therapist. All the doctors and her family are trying to find out what causes her to do such harm to herself but because of her lack of talking they are having trouble.
       I really enjoyed this book it was amazing. This book makes people think about other people and their selves it’s very interesting and once you start reading you wont finish it till the end. This book also kind of connected to my life a little because Callie has a younger brother Sam who have azma and so do I so I understood when Callie would get upset when her brother would get a azma attack.

6 comments:

  1. I really likee this book. I also liked the part when it says when the docters and her family is trying to find out what is causing her to cut herself so I think this book is interesting.Best qoute "All the doctors and her family are trying to find out what causes her to do such harm to herself but because of her lack of talking they are having trouble". And my question is , Did she ever get out of the faculty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the review on Cut.It made me really interested in the book. I really like the part where you conected with the book by saying you brother had azma to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really impressed with your review of Cut. I'm usually interested in books with tension between teens and the "real world" your review made me interested in reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you didn't give away the story, but gave us a interesting perspective on this book. My question is is there any characters you forgot to mention?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your review of Cut and now I'm interested in reading it. This seams like a book I would read, but i haven't read a book like this. I wonder though, does she ever get out of the faculty? And whats the reason she hurts herself?

    ReplyDelete