Monday, April 11, 2011

Two of a Kind by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Two of a Kind
Review by:Molly M.
*****

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to keep a secret from your sister? Now you can find out. Read the book called Two of a Kind! The protagonists in this story are the twins named Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The story takes place at there house up in the girls little hangout, the attic, for Ashley's sleepover!  I really liked this book. I really liked it because it had great descriptions and great use of vocabulary. Mary-Kate had a secret that she had never told Ashley before and Ashley gets really mad at her. You have to read the book to find out more on what happens with the twins relationship and what ends up happening with the sleepover.
This book reminds me of what happened when my sister and I both had sleepovers. For example, when my little sister wanted to hangout with my friend and I said no. That usually happens with my sister's friends too. That is why this story relates to my life and reminds me of the things that my sister and I have been through together.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your hook. It makes me really want to read this book. I wonder whats going to happen in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read the book and it was awesome i hope it was long and had a scrapbook in the book

    ReplyDelete