Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hatchet By Gary Paulson



The book Hatchet by Gary Paulson is my favorite book I've read all year.  Hatchet is a mystery and also very interesting.  Brian (protagonist) was involved alone in the forest in Canada for about three months.  Surviving alone for that long is a very hard task.  Brian had a lot of luck and also some successes.  Brian reminds me of Meg from Kidnapped Book Three.  Meg was left alone in the woods in Virginia for about three and a half days, until the cops found her.  They were both alone and had to survive in the forest, made everything interesting and more of an mystery.  This is my favorite book.

2 comments:

  1. interesting, how long were they stuck in the woods? how did they survive? now i really want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already read this book, and it is amazing just the thrill after every little climax. I Would recomend this to a young educated reader that enjoys a good story ^^ Matthew. D

    ReplyDelete