Monday, April 11, 2011

Justin Bieber, First Step To Forever: My Story.

Review by: Romina R.
*****

Most celebrities start their dreams because of relatives, or are born into fame.  But no, not every celebrity started this way.  Some people start people start by just following their dreams.  And this is the story, of am kid who had a dream, and really followed that dream.  This is the story of a kid named Justin Bieber; how he had a dream, and how he followed that dream and it all cam true.  In the blink of an eye.  This kid grew up poor in Stratford, Ontario, and he loved to sing.  He would sing, in competitions, and on the street for money.  But it all started when he put videos on YouTube for his family for his family to see, but when music producers started listening to the music, they knew that something big was about to happen.

This is one of my favorite books ever!  I would definitely recommend reading it!!  It tells you to believe, follow your dreams, and NEVER SAY NEVER!!  This book doesn’t remind me of any other book I say this because it is more like his personal diary.  And he is talking to you and giving you advice.  This is a book absolutely everyone would like!!!

Honorable Mentions:
Ominous by: Kate Brian
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book to read! I like how you used a hook to draw the readers in and how you explained how Justin Bieber started out poor, but was ready to follow his dream. I agree with you in the fact that I don’t think that this book can really connect to any other book I have read because it is a diary. I wonder how old he was whenever he really started to sing. Who was the first producer to recognize him? I liked how you explained how he started out with nothing and ended um with something big! Great review Romina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does sound like an interesting book to read. When I read your book review about Justin Bieber's life, it made me wanna read it. I didn't read the book yet, but now I know what book I'm probably going to read next. Hope you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romina, your hook was very catching and I enjoyed your overall review. I liked how you compared his lives to others when you said "Most celebrities start their dreams because of relatives, or are born into fame." It sounds like the book about Michael Jordan and how he reached his dreams. You kept on mentioning how Justin reached his dream but it made me wonder what was his dream? What did his dream turn out to be? Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romina this is such a great review! This review really made me think about how talented this kid is. He wasn't one of those kids that was born into making music. He had to work his butt off to get where he is today. This review really showed how to believe in yourself. If you have dreams then you should follow them. I really liked how you started out saying that Justin Bieber was very poor when he was younger, but he never stopped believing that he would be a singer one day. I agree that this book can not connect to any other books because it is so unique. Who was the first producer to recognize him? Do you know how old he was when he started to sing? You did such a good job on this review Romina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your review was really good it made me really want to read this book,i have so many questions about his life like what age was he when he started wanting to be a famous singer and who does he get his amazing voice from? i like how you didn't give away the story and you made your review very brief. this review was amazing good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great book! Your review was interesting to read. This book sounds like it is very inspiring. I like how you mentioned that he wasn't aways rich and famous, he started out poor and made it number one. He had a passion for singing and he followed his dream. You used great writing styles, Great review Romina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I love this book too and I already made a book response for it so I will post it on here.


    This book is about a famous 17 year old named Justin Bieber. He is from a small town in Canada named Stratford. Justin started off by entering in local singing contests around his town when he was around the age of 12. The day of his contest his friends and family members couldn't make it so he posted a video on youtube of him singing. Who knew that someone as famous as scooter braun would view the video? Read this book to see how justin's life has gone to where he is now and how he used 4the quote, "Never Say Never"

    ReplyDelete