Monday, April 11, 2011

Kidnapped: Book 1 By Gordon Korman

 
Matthew B.
*****
Kidnapped: Book 1
By Gordon Korman

    In this story a family called the Falconers have gone through all kinds of trouble with getting arrested to being released.  Now there are Falconer haters walking the streets, with a trick up their sleeves.  People don’t like the Falconers, not even some police officers.  Who knows what the trick is.  A trick that takes place out of nowhere when Meg Falconer had been walking home from school, and kidnapped by strange men in a white van.  All of this happened in the the blink of an eye.  Meg tried to free herself after being grabbed by one of the kidnappers, but failed.  They couldn’t be identified because of their masks covering their true identity.  Who knows if Meg will return home.
I like this book because of all the action.  Like when the kidnapping took place.  Meg reminds me of Jackie Chan because of her clever thinking.  This book makes me think of how lucky I am not to be Meg.  Jump into this book and be amazed of it features, and creativity.  Who knows if Meg will return home.  Read and the answers will drift into your mind.

4 comments:

  1. this book seems exciting and thrilling, but why do people hate them so mutch>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really exciting book I like how you made the hook exciting. I wonder why the FBI people are falconer haters. I also wonder what will happen to Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt nice summary even though I've read this book you made me want to read the rest ofthe books in the series. Just to figure out if Meg esape or not. I also really like, I would probally give this book five stars also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matt,
    This book seems really interesting. It reminds of the book Abduction. Which is very similar to this book. I think I would also like this book because I also like books with a lot of action. Maybe you should check out the other book.

    ReplyDelete