Monday, April 11, 2011

Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey

Review of Dragon's Keep by Mandlenkosi Mandizha
 Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
      
      Have you ever yearned for that book that has it all? Romance courageous,suspense. Well the book Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey might be the heroic yarn you desire. We are introduced to the Pendragon Dynasty in the English Channel in the Middle Ages. Yet behind her eternal smile is a hideous and grotesque disfigurement , that repels all suitors. Will she ever find love and a sense of closure in her life?                       
                The book's theme is most certainly, "it's whats on the inside that counts." To me a person must have good qualities for me to find companionship with them  I'm not one for romance, yet books that talk about the guidance we feel we need in our lives, or, about destiny make me think about life philosophically some of my favorites. Inquiry is a healthy quality to exercise, and with this book, your brain will start to induce conjusive and creative thoughts and habits. A book that in the long run will lead to a or successful you

    

2 comments:

  1. this might be a book that i look into, i always did like dragons, i wonder if she is the last of her kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'd thought I'd never read about any thing that had to do with dragons. But you really captivated me to read this. It's in the middle ages, which really draws me in. I love princesses and royalty and never would have expected it from this book. You did a fabulous job on this book, still, I wonder what this girl is like. Over all though, great.

    ReplyDelete