Monday, April 11, 2011

The host , By Stephenie Meyer



Review by Chrissy F *****


Think about it, what it would be like if you lived in a world with non-stop emotions and feelings. Also having a soul who has been given Melanie's body, knowing about the challenges of taking it over.The overwhelming emotions, very vivid memories. But there was one problem, Wanderer didn’t know that it would be hard to give Melanie’s body back to her without being possessed. Her life is like a bad nightmare and it never goes away. Melanie loves a man - Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from what her body wants, Wanderer trys so hard for a man she's never met. All those bad things that happen to them on their journey makes them both enemies and they set off to search for the man they both love but also bump into things they have to fight for.


I honestly love this book its amazing . These are the types of books I like to read, mystery books and very vivid books. Most of the books that this author likes to write is mostly about those things and vampires or souls. My opinion is that I think more people should read this book I think a lot of people will like It and enjoy reading it.

This book and the character both remind me of mystery’s and vampire stories. It’s a really dark story and very detailed. The character reminds me of someone who likes to keep their thoughts to themselves and a person who doesn’t like to speak their mind. It also reminds me of someone who would write their thoughts and feelings in a book or journal.

This book was an amazing book and I really think people should read it and see what they think of the book.

3 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this book sounds really interesting. I also enjoy reading mystery books. You did well discribing this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, this book review was really good i love how you wanted us to imagine what it would be like to live in her world! this book reminds me of the book i read cut because they were both abut emotions of teenagers. you did a good job this review makes me want to read the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be an enjoyable read The Host by Stephenie Meyer. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete