Monday, April 11, 2011

"Unbelievable" By Sara Shepard

Unbelievable By Sara Shepard
Review by Lana W.
*****

“Unbelievable” by Sara Shepard is about four best friends hiding a secret about another girl’s death. Then all of this turn into a disaster! They got death threats, and threats from an unknown person named “A”. Everyday they worry something is going to happen to one of them. There is no way of getting out of this mess. What’s going to happen to these best friends? Read this book to find out. I liked this book because it creates suspense and makes me want to keep reading. This book reminds me of another book I read called “Dirty Little Secrets”. This book reminds me of “Unbelievable” because both books tell the same story. Also they teach the same lesson and have the same theme.

6 comments:

  1. Lana this is really good and i love the pic and i think that ur amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! This gives me a good idea of what the girls have to go through. This stalker sounds terrible! I am glad that I don’t have a stalker named “A”! This sounds a lot like the book Killer. I think that Sara Shepard also wrote this book. I liked how you talked about how the book makes you want to keep reading. I wonder who “A” is. Who do you think killed Ali? Do you think that Ian is guilty or someone else? I really enjoyed reading this book, can’t wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book sounds devious and full treachery. To me this indicates because you gave a full review, and that you read and understood the book. The book had a hard plot so I salute you for that. What interested you in this book? Why? Another great book choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing review Lana! I really want to read this book now. The part that interested me the most was the stalker named A, I would be really scared if some one was stalking me. This book reminds me of the book Just Listen,it had the same theme as Unbelievable.It makes me wonder if some one wants to kill that girls, I would be so scared. I really liked you review, it makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete