Monday, April 11, 2011

Deep And Dark And Dangerous



Book Review by: Nelli B.
Imagine would it would be like going to an old cottage your mother used to go when she was young. Re-living all those wonderful memories, think again. 13 year old Ally, along with her aunt Dulcie and cousin Emma. They all went to Gull Cottage where Ally and Emma met a strange girl named Sissy. Could sissy be hiding something about her mothers and aunt’s past? About the lake being deep and dark and dangerous? Find out in Deep And Dark And Dangerous.
This ghost story is a spine chilling mystery that will leave you wanting more. It is filled with adventure and anticipation. If you are into books like this then I highly recommend that you READ IT!

Other Recommendations:



A Child Called “It”

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book review was great! I have read this book before, and it is filled with drama. It is really good! I couldn’t imagine going to a cottage that something bad happened in. Re-living all the wonderful memories may be good, but the bad memories I would hate to re-live. I like your word choice. For example “spine chilling mystery” was a really good choice of words! I like how you didn’t give away anything important, but you still made me want to read the book again. You did a very god job on this book response!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described the main character, and their position. My question is is there anymore about the ghost you didn't mention?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really good book review Nelli. I liked how you used mysterious and detailed phrases that make people want to read the book. For example when you said, "Imagine would it would be like going to an old cottage your mother used to go when she was young." This was really catchy and it seems like a very good book. I also liked your hook. It was very catchy! Great job! =]

    ReplyDelete