Monday, April 11, 2011

Killer By: Sara Shepard


 Review of: Killer

*****

By: Sarah L

Killer by Sara Shepard is my all time favorite book. It is filled with clues and lies.  Who really killed Alison (Ali)? The problem of the book is that someone/something has killed Ali. Will the girls ever figure out who/what killed her? Or will they find out the hard way? The setting of the book is at Rosewood. The book makes me think of friendship. The girls have gone through so much but with each other by their side they are unstoppable. I liked the book for many different reasons. One reason is because I also watch the TV show (Pretty Little Liars) on ABC Family, so when I read the books I get hints about the TV show. I would suggest reading Killer because it is at a perfect reading level for kids at the age of 14. Some points in the book may be a little confusing though because of the flashbacks. I recommend reading the book Killer by Sara Shepard.

5 comments:

  1. The book Killer, by Sara Shepard is an excellent, jaw-dropper book to read. You might think this is a cute little book about five best friends… think again. This is a terrifying, thriller about what started out as five best friends, but has now become four girls, slowly pulling apart. This isn’t your average drama though. These girls are being betrayed by their friends, family, even town all because of a strange stalker named "A". Think about it, no friends, no family, no one that you can trust, all because of a stalker.
    This book is one of my favorite books because of the thrilling tone that the author has set. She has a mysterious foreshadowing at the end of each chapter, always leaving me hanging. This book reminds me to always believe my friends and family, not all the gossip that you hear and see. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I think that this book is very exciting and interesting. I always look forward to reading the next chapter. If you are looking for a good book to read, I would highly recommend reading Killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on this review, Killer seems like a great book to read. The part when you said "Or will they find out the hard way" made me think that this is a good mystery/ drama filled book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on your review This book seems really interesting.The book seems like a mystery and i really would like to read this book. <3 sofia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on your review This book seems really interesting.The book seems like a mystery and i really would like to read this book. <3 sofia

    ReplyDelete