Monday, April 11, 2011

Frindle

Frindle
Reviewed by Gabe Gerhske
*****
    Can I please have a frindle, a black one please. Nick Allen was always creative. Who could forget about the time he mocked his teacher by chirping like a bird because of her curved nose. Now he has made his own word. he is famous in the 5th grade and now has been on lots of talk shows. Watch out for Ms. Granger because she is a major obstacle in the course to get frindle in the dictionary. I liked the book because there was so much trouble over one word. Find out what frindle means and so much more in Frindle by Andrew Clements.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great read,i have read this book and i enojoyed the plot and background, this book was creative and it amazed me how people started using the word "frindle" instead of pen, it just makes me want to make my own word, great summary and good work.

    ReplyDelete